Job Type: Project Management / Business Analysis
We often look for Project Managers who love providing the “glue” that helps projects succeed: managing technology projects from inception through delivery, including creating the Charter, helping to establish the Steering Committee, developing Communication Plans, Resource Plans, developing UAT and Training Plans and Go-Live support plans.
If you are highly organized, tenacious yet diplomatic and great at driving to the end goal, we’d love to meet you!
Typical job Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Manager on technology-related projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience managing projects in both Agile and Waterfall environments
- Ability help create a collaborative environment
- Ability to assess risk, help remove roadblocks and drive projects to successful completion
- Ability to deliver full scope of projects on time and within budget.
- Apply project management skills including direction, monitoring, and oversight in complex environments.
- Ability to develop detailed project plans including work breakdown structures, activities & tasks, dependencies, resource plan.
- Identify project risks and help provide risk mitigation strategies.
- Experience with PM processes, standards and best practices.
Helpful skills include subject matter expertise in any of the following technologies:
- Financial Systems / ERP
- HR / Payroll Systems
- Supply Chain Technology
- Custom Software