Job Type: Project Management / Business Analysis
We are always on the lookout for Technical Business Systems Analysts to support our client’s projects. If you bring over 3 years of talent to the BSA role — building the bridge between the business and the technology teams — we’d like to meet you!
Typical skills we look for:
- 3+ years Business Systems Analysis experience in a medium to large enterprise
- Previous experience translating business requirements into technical requirements
- Skilled in requirements gathering and analysis – helping Technology teams understand and meet the requirements of the business.
- Detailed documentation skills, specifically around processes and process models, and requirements documentation.
- Experience in analyzing requirements, estimating costs, establishing system protocols
- Critical thinking skills, ability to analyze complex systems and communicate effectively to both business and technical teams
- Knowledge of SQL
- Skilled in Agile and Waterfall SDLC
Helpful skills include subject matter expertise in any of the following areas:
- Cloud Implementations
- Data Warehousing / BI
- Integrations: APIs, messaging
- Financial Systems
- HR / Payroll Systems
- Supply Chain Technology
- Custom Software